KKR Vs MI Dream11 GL Prediction, . You will get Dream11 Team Prediction Players Records and Dream11 Team Tips, News, and Prediction for Fantasy Cricket. Please continue to read till the end to make a good KKR Vs MI Dream11 GL Prediction, Team Stats, Records
MA Chidambaram Stadium Venue Stats:
- Shubman Have Played 2 Match Here & Scored 23 Runs Only.
- Sunil Narine Have 5 wickets in 5 Matches
- Nitish Rana Averages 32.
- D Karthik Averages 27
- Morgan Averages 28 in this Venue
- Rahul tripathi Have Played 2 Matches here & Scored 39 & 40 Runs.
- Andre Russell Averages 54.23 here plus he have taken 3 wickets in 5 matches.
- Pat Cummins have played 2 matches & Taken 1 wicket.
- Prasidh Krishna Have Played 2 matches & Taken 2 wickets.
- Harbhajan Have 16 wickets in 15 Matches here.
- Shakib Have 2 wickets in 3 matches.
- Varun Chakarwarthy Have 0 wicket in 1 match.
Dream Home created by Dream11 winnings
House Name -Dream Cottage
- Surya Kumar Yadav Averages 59 in MA Chidambaram Stadium.
- Hardik Pandya Averages 70 here, But His Highest is 23*. In 4 innings He Played Here 3 times he remain not out.
- Lynn Averages 23.67 here with highest of 49. that he scored in last match.
- Ishan Kishan Have Played 2 matches here & Scored 28 runs in both matches.
- Rohit Sharma Averages 20 & Pollard averages 16.53 in MA Chidambaram Stadium, chennai.
- Quinton De Kock Averages Only 9, He Have scored 27 runs in 3 matches he played here.Dan
- Krunal Pandya Have Taken 4 wickets in 4 matches here.
- Bumrah Have 4 wickets in 3 matches.
- Rahul Chahar Have 2 wickets in 3 matches
- Boult Have 2 wickets in 3 matches.
- Marco Jansen Have 2 wickets in 1 match.
- Coulter Nile Have 3 wickets in 1 match
KKR Vs MI Dream11 Prediction & Tips – IPL 2021:
- Team Batting First Will Have Advantage from pitch as It Will Be Comparatively difficult to score in second innings.
- Rohit Sharma Got Start in Last Match But Failed to conver as He Got run out. As Per FCSC Rule He Can be our Diamond Pick.
- Watch Our Youtube Video for more tips & Also Check our Telegram later for Players Head to head Records.
My Key Picks For Kolkata Vs Mumbai IPL 2021 1st Match:
- Rohit Sharma
- Surya Kumar Yadav
- Rahul Tripathi
Dream11 Team Prediction -Our Suggestions
This is just a pre-match analysis team. The final team will be shared in our telegram channel in the last 5 minutes of the match.
We will update the final Dream11 team on Telegram ⇒
Captain/Vice-captain choice for the Dream11 Fantasy team:
Small League — David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan
Grand League — Rashid Khan, Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan
Dream11 Fantasy Team For SRH vs KOL:
WK — Jonny Bairstow
BAT — David Warner, Kane Williamson, Nitish Rana, Priyam Garg, Shubman Gill
ALL — Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan
BOWL — Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Prashidh Krishna, Rashid Khan
Dream11 Prime results Earn slowly Earn Daily
Recover all your loss with our Dream11 experts
Good things come at a price. But my charges are very nominal. Every month there are over 300 matches so if you calculate you will understand that I charge less than Rs. 3 per match. I have Dream11 Prime plans for every pocket size.
Send via Google Pay (Tez), Phonepe, and Paytm to 8950504052 and send a payment screenshot to 8950504052 on WhatsApp.we will add you in whatsapp group in 5-10 min. Please call FOR ANY INFORMATION, use Whatsapp.
MAKE MONEY WITH US AND FULFILL YOUR DREAMS
Play Dream11 like a Business not like Gambling.
Play selected Good matches and win unlimited profit.
Check Dream11 Prime reviews +200 GL wininngs
CRICKET DREAM11 Team-8 matches winnings in 10 matches confirmed.
BASEBALL DREAM11 Team-7 matches winnings in 10 matches confirmed.
FOOTBALL DREAM11 Team-9 matches winnings in 10 matches confirmed.
Clink on whats-app to chat with our experts and clear any doubts regarding services DREAM11 PRIME PLANS
Likewise, Read: How To Win Grand League Dream11
We provide the best Dream11 GL Team Prediction free Dream11 tips for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with the following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline
Follow us on Dream11 prime Telegram.
Follow us on twitter-Dream11 Team
Free Giveaway in Every IPL Match-Free Entry in Every Match
Use Refer Code-My fab11 Referral code-Dreamtips11
Must Use Refer code-Dreamtips11 to Get free entry in Myfab11 and win iPhone for free.
Probable Playing XIs for SRH vs KOL:
David Warner (C), Jonny Bairstow, Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Sandeep Sharma.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan (C) Dinesh Karthik, Shakib Al Hasan/Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Prasidh Krishna, Varun Chakravarthy/Harbhajan Singh
Top Picks from SRH vs KOL for Dream11 Team:
David Warner, the leading run-scorer in IPL 2020 for Sunrisers Hyderabad, has recently primarily played 50-over and Test matches. However, the Australian dynamo is extremely dangerous in this style of the game, as we all know. He has scored 60+ runs twice in his last five IPL games.
Shubman Gill, like Warner, hasn’t played T20 cricket in a while, but he was the top run-scorer for Kolkata Knight Riders in the previous edition. In each of his last three IPL games, he has scored at least 25 runs.
Andre Russell appears to have recovered from his niggles and is as agile as ever. His most recent T20 appearance was for the Colombo Kings in the Lanka Premier League. He has taken 5 wickets and scored 70+ runs in his last five games.
Shakib Al Hasan’s inclusion gives KKR a good balance, as he can bat anywhere in the order and bowl in the powerplays. In the Bangabandhu Cup 2020, he performed admirably for Gemcon Khulna.
The MA Chidambaram track didn’t transform as much as many predicted in the first game of the IPL 2021, but Rashid Khan doesn’t care about the pitch. The Afghan spin sensation will transform the ball in any circumstance. In his last three T20 games, he has taken six wickets.
Even though Pat Cummins had a difficult season last year, he still finished as KKR’s second-highest wicket-taker. In his last two games, he took 6 wickets, including a 4-for against Rajasthan Royals.